Focusing on solutions instead of problems, design thinking is popular in (higher) education. Many students use design thinking as a method for conducting (research) projects. However, it is much more than that: It’s a way of looking at the world. Once they have used design thinking in a project, students will naturally become inspired by the design thinking mindset.
In this online masterclass, Eveline van Zeeland shows you how to help your students use design thinking. She discusses the following topics:
- the concepts of design thinking
- the Stanford Design School step-by-step plan
- common design thinking tools
- help and guidance in the implementation of a design thinking project
- reporting, for example upon graduation
This online masterclass was on Friday June 9 and on Friday June 23. You’ll find a recording of it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q8fiawj5wrE