Design thinking is often used as a method for conducting (research) projects. However, it is much more than that: It’s a way of looking at the world. Once you have used design thinking in a project, you will naturally become inspired by the design thinking mindset.
This book contains 8 roadmaps to help you get started with your own design:
1. Getting started with: DESIGN THINKING
2. Getting started with: the EMPATHIZE phase
3. Getting started with: the DEFINE phase
4. Getting started with: the IDEATE phase
5. Getting started with: the PROTOTYPE phase
6. Getting started with: the TEST phase
7. Getting started with: IMPLEMENTATION
8. Getting started with: REPORTING
From design thinking to design doing!
Eveline van Zeeland is a researcher, entrepreneur and author. She guides students, professionals and organizations in the use of design thinking. In GETTING STARTED WITH DESIGN THINKING Eveline doesn’t just teach you to think as a designer, she also answers all those questions for which she couldn’t find the answer in other books on design thinking.
Click here if you want to know more about the book GETTING STARTED WITH DESIGN THINKING.